16 Sep You have recently accepted a new position at a large hospital that specializes in critical care of cancer patients. Your supervisor, the CIO, has requested you create and present
You have recently accepted a new position at a large hospital that specializes in critical care of cancer patients. Your supervisor, the CIO, has requested you create and present to upper-level management (C-Suite: CEO, CFO, CSO, etc.) a presentation on the various bad actors your organization may face in the near future. The CIO impresses upon you the need for additional funding to secure key systems in the network but cautions you against creating a state of panic as none of those attending have a deep understanding of cybersecurity.
Create a 10- to 12-slide digital presentation for upper-level management that explains the possible threats. Address the following:
- Research and identify the various threat actors of the digital world, including advanced persistent threats (APTs), cyberterrorism, script kiddies, cybercriminals, hacktivists, industrial espionage relating to intellectual property, and insider threats.
- Prioritize which threat actors would pose the greatest threat.
- Utilizing the article "The Role of the Adversary Model in Applied Security Research," located in the topic Resources, include an adversary model to compare and contrast threats and adversaries related to each threat actor.
- Define insider threats and the problems associated, assumptions, goals, capabilities, favored techniques, and aversion to risk.
- Identify the bad actors in cyberspace and compare and contrast their resources, capabilities/techniques, motivations, and aversion to risk.
- Must include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter's notes.
Additionally, include graphics that are relevant to the content, visually appealing, and use space appropriately.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.