15 Oct You are hired as a consultant to help a midsize U.S.-based company expand into new regions. The company is currently only in the U.S. domestic market. You are tasked with selecting t
International Expansion: New Venture
[WLOs: 1, 3] [CLOs: 2, 4] [NACE 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 8, 9, and 10 in the course textbook.
As companies expand abroad and decide to enter foreign markets, a host of items need to be considered. Please complete the following scenario:
You are hired as a consultant to help a midsize U.S.-based company expand into new regions. The company is currently only in the U.S. domestic market. You are tasked with selecting three host countries for the company to expand into within the next five years. For this assignment, you may select the industry of the company and the three host countries. Prepare a persuasive report on why you have selected these specific host countries. In addition, state the mode of entry for each country and any challenges that need to be addressed. (This should not be a narrative but a business report. Please do not use “I”).
In your paper,
- Create a fictitious company with a brief background (size, industry, organizational style, etc.).
- Select three host countries for the company’s international expansion.
- Analyze three host countries regarding the viability of the company expanding into each one.
- Explain the mode of entry into each country.
- Address any challenges that may arise for entering each host country.
- Include at least one chart, table, or graph. Please review Tables, Images, & AppendicesLinks to an external site. from the Writing Center for assistance.
The International Expansion: New Venture paper
- must be 500 to 600 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA StyleLinks to an external site. as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft WordLinks to an external site. resource.
- must include a separate title page with the following in title case:
- title of paper in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- student’s name
- name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
- course name and number
- instructor’s name
- due date
- title of paper in bold font
- must utilize academic voice.
- See the Academic VoiceLinks to an external site. resource for additional guidance.
- must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & ConclusionsLinks to an external site. and Writing a Thesis StatementLinks to an external site., refer to the Writing Center resources.
- must use at least five recent credible sources, two of which must to scholarly, in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible SourcesLinks to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view Quick and Easy Library ResearchLinks to an external site. tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your PaperLinks to an external site..
- must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your PaperLinks to an external site. guide.
- must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- See the APA: Formatting Your References ListLinks to an external site. resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.