20 Sep Tony and his project team identified some risks during the first month of the Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project. However, all they did was document the risks in a list. They nev
- Tony and his project team identified some risks during the first month of the Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project. However, all they did was document the risks in a list. They never ranked the risks or developed any response strategies. Because the project has had several problems, such as key team members leaving the company, users being uncooperative, and team members not providing good status information, Tony decided to be more proactive in managing risks and want to address positive risks as well as negative risks.
Complete the following tasks:
- Create a risk register for the project. Identify 6 potential risks, including risks related to the problems described in the previous paragraph. Include negative and positive risks.
- Develop a 45- to 90-word response strategy for each risk. Enter the information in the risk register.
- Write a separate 175-word paragraph describing what specific tasks would be required to implement the strategy. Include time and cost estimates for each strategy.
- Submit your risk register with the response strategy and explanation.
Note: A Risk Register template is available, but it is not required that you use it.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.