18 Oct Tom is a 16-year-old who comes to you to evaluate his lack of attention because his grades are progressively getting worse. When you ask about stress in his life, he notes that his pa
Tom is a 16-year-old who comes to you to evaluate his lack of attention because his grades are progressively getting worse. When you ask about stress in his life, he notes that his parents are always fighting, and this upsets him. He believes that they fight more when they have been drinking, and he believes that his father is the heavier drinker of the two, but he cannot quantify either parent's use.
- What information would be most critical for the group leader to collect in the first visit?
- What is the primary goal for group treatment of this patient’s family problem based on US group therapy best practices?
- Which harm reduction strategies would you recommend?
- Identify your city. Then refer this patient to three support groups near you that promote positive health outcomes for this patient. What was your rationale for choosing these three agencies?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in the current APA style
- Provide support for your work from at least 2 academic sources less than 5 years old.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.