26 May To prepare: Review the Cautionary Statement for Fore
- Review the “Cautionary Statement for Forensic Use of DSM-5” found in the Learning Resources for this week, paying special attention to the “Excerpt” (disclaimer preceding the text).
- Review “Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct” and “Specialty Guidelines for Forensic Psychology” found in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Familiarize yourself with the DSM-5 and how to identify the various disorders contained within.
- Identify one disorder from the DSM-5 on which you would like to focus for this Discussion.
- Search the Walden library and/or the internet to identify one or more scholarly articles addressing ethical and/or legal issues related to the disorder you selected.
Post the following:
- Based on your reading of the “Cautionary Statement for Forensic Use of DSM-5,” acknowledge that you understand your responsibilities as a future forensic psychology professional and explain one question or concern you have related to the statement.
- A description of the disorder that you selected from the DSM-5 to focus on for this Discussion
- An explanation of the ethical and/or legal issues associated with the disorder that you selected
- An explanation of how these ethical and/or legal issues apply to your field of study
Note: Your posts should be substantial (300–500 words), supported with scholarly evidence from your research and/or the Learning Resources, and properly cited using APA style. Personal anecdotes are acceptable within meaningful responses but cannot stand alone as a response.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.