16 Oct This is part 3 of your evidence-based practice project.? ? In this assignment, you will refer back to assignment you completed in week 4, as this assignment will build upon it. ? For
Due 10/14 11Am EST BE ON TIME! ORIGINAL WORK! FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!
· 500 words not including Title and Reference APA.. Please Read Directions CAREFULLY!!!
MIN 3 REFERENCES USE CINAHL
· Previous work attach
· TOPIC: Healthcare Equity among the Elderly in Europe
· This is part 3 of your evidence-based practice project.
· In this assignment, you will refer back to assignment you completed in week 4, as this assignment will build upon it.
· For this assignment, you will re-review your three articles selected from your week 2 and 4 assignment. Then, you’ll write a paper on the following (be sure to include the content from your previous papers in weeks 2 and 4, updating with feedback from your instructor).
· For each of the three articles, please discuss the following in your paper:
· · Research design of the study (IDENTIFY PLEASE)
· · Threats to external/internal validity
· · Potential legal/ethical issues within the article
· · Data analysis (be sure to elaborate on this more from your paper in week 4, providing specifics about the results)
· · Implications for evidence-based practice and how this article could be used to make an evidence-based change
· · Conclusion/summary of the evidence
· · Remember to support your ideas with the articles you found. These articles should be less than five (5) years old. They should not be from the Web, but from the library databases, and be sure to use a narrative format. USE CINAHL
· · In addition, you must follow APA guidelines, providing a title page, reference page, appendix, and in-text citations, as well as use level headings to match the assignment criteria listed above.
· · Please use, at minimum three scholarly references, and your paper should be 500 words, excluding title and reference pages.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent
(CONTENT) Demonstrates the ability to construct a clear and insightful problem statement/thesis statement/topic statement with evidence of all relevant contextual factors.
Organizes and compares evidence to reveal insightful patterns, differences, or similarities related to focus
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.