23 Sep The Layout of Each Annotation 1. List the source in its proper MLA citation (this should be double-spaced) 2. Skip a space (‘Enter’ once and it will automatically double space) 3. Write the
The Layout of Each Annotation
1. List the source in its proper MLA citation (this should be double-spaced)
2. Skip a space ("Enter" once and it will automatically double space)
3. Write the annotation in single space. To receive full credit for each annotation, you must include a paragraph of at least 5 sentence. In 1-2 sentences, summarize the source. Next, provide the articles thesis statement (in your own words). For the rest of the annotation, state how you intend to use the source in your essay (you may use 1st person for this part of the annotation. The rest should be in third person: no second person "you/your"). Do not use direct quotes in your annotations.
4. Set the document back to double space, and move on the the next citation. Remember, citations should be listed in alphabetical order. If there is no author, go by the article title. If an organization produced the source, then the organization is the author.
1. Include the proper MLA heading at the top left corner of the document
2. title your work "Annotated Bibliography for Essay 1"
3. There is no word count for this, so word count isn't necessary in the MLA heading. However, points will be deducted if annotations contain fewer than 5 sentences
4. Include page numbers with your last name in the top right corners inside the header
Here are the titles of the journals
Experiences of Teaching Sexual and Reproductive Health to Students with Intellectual Disabilities
Key Factors Influencing Comfort in Delivering and Receiving Sexual Health Education
Why Teach Sexuality Education in School? Teacher Discretion in Implementing Comprehensive Sexuality Education in Rural Zambia
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.