24 Jan Teachers aware of best practices should be able to effectively differentiate instruction and assessment within ELL and bilingual/dual language educational settings based on language diffe
Teachers aware of best practices should be able to effectively differentiate instruction and assessment within ELL and bilingual/dual language educational settings based on language differences, giftedness, and special education needs.
For this Benchmark assignment, you will create a differentiated learning experience for a group of ELLs or bilingual/dual language students with exceptionalities.
Differentiated Learning Activity
Devise a learning activity to achieve specific learning objectives for a diverse group of ELLs or bilingual/dual language students with exceptionalities. You will differentiate this learning activity to accommodate a student with a specific learning disability as well as four additional students each with a different disability chosen from the 13 disability categories included in IDEA. Be sure to specify the grade and English language proficiency (ELP) levels of your intended students.
Describe your learning activity and the differentiation utilized to meet the educational needs of the five students in a 1,250-1,500 word essay. Your essay must include the following:
· The learning objectives of the activity as well as relevant information regarding your intended ELLs or bilingual/dual language students.
· A complete description of how the activity would be carried out and the materials needed.
· A statement regarding how the cultural values and beliefs of your students have been integrated into the design of this activity.
· An explanation of how this activity will be assessed.
· A description of the five disabilities you have chosen and the specific needs of your ELLs or bilingual/dual language students with each disability.
· An explanation regarding how the activity is making it possible for students with exceptionalities to be educated in the least restrictive environment (LRE).
· A description of the modifications and accommodations to the activity and how they are aligned with the learning objectives, instruction, and assessment for each of the five students you have identified.
Support your findings with at least five scholarly resources.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.