03 Feb Striae and a comparison of striation direction
1. Plot striae from each site (data in the Excel file provided) on separate Rose diagrams. Those data are taken such that they capture the direction of ice flow, that is the trend from the ‘top’ of the striation to the ‘tail’. (15 marks)
2. Compare the general striation directions between the sites by visual inspection of the Rose Diagrams. (1 mark)
3. Statistically compare the striation sites with the null hypothesis: “that all three sites are sufficiently similar to be from the same ice movement”. You are going to want to watch the video/PowerPoint presentation for this. (6 marks)
4. Discuss the significance of your findings in a half to one-page commentary. (10 marks)
5. Compile all of this into one document, save it as a PDF, and upload it for grading. (required)
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.