16 Oct Stem cells are undifferentiated, primitive cells with the ability both to multiply and to differentiate into specific kinds of cells. Stem cells hold the promise of allowing research
"Stem cells are undifferentiated, primitive cells with the ability both to multiply and to differentiate into specific kinds of cells. Stem cells hold the promise of allowing researchers to grow specialized cells or tissue, which could be used to treat injuries or disease (e.g., spinal cord injuries, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, strokes, burns)." (Slevin, 2010)
Choose ONE of the following issues and post to its thread with supporting evidence.
1) Discuss what you feel are the potential benefits of stem cell research for Alzheimer's patients and their families.
2) Share your perspective on the stem cell debate regarding the donation of surplus embryos to couples for “embryo adoption.”
3) Why is the task of disposing of unused frozen human embryos different from disposing of other medical tissue?
4) Discuss why you think embryonic stem cell research “crosses a moral boundary.”
5) Please cite the textbook and any other source used in APA format.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.