16 Mar SOC427 – The End Game is the result of recent
Abramson Paper Soc 427
The End Game is the result of recent sociological research on the aging and the relationship between age and health. The End Game is only 148 pages, so it is a relatively quick read but don’t delay getting started on it! You will need to identify examples of sociological theories in our text that help explain Abraham’s findings.
This paper is intended to give you the opportunity to demonstrate your understanding of some of the sociological theories regarding health and illness, explain the intersections of race, gender, class, and age regarding health and healthcare, and apply what you have learned in class. You will address the following prompts:
1. Explain one disparity in health outcomes by race, gender, class, OR age as described in The End Game. You may include a discussion of structural inequalities and cultural and social networks, if you feel it is appropriate.
2. Apply at least one theory covered in our text to Abramson’s work. Explain the theory you chose and why it is appropriate to apply to Abramson’s research.
3. Describe and explain how the categories of race, gender, class, and age intersect in Abramson’s research. Explain why it is important to examine how all or some of these categories intersect. You may include a discussion of structural inequalities and cultural and social networks, if you feel it is appropriate.
Each response must follow the guidelines and grading rubric.
• You must cite, with page numbers, all information taking from either our text or Abramson’s research. No outside resources allowed. You are expected to support your answers with information from the text. All responses must have citations from the text and from Abramson’s work.
• Each response must be at least 750 words (your paper should be 2-3 pages plus a page of references). It must be fully developed, demonstrate your understanding of the inequalities of health, health care, and health outcomes by one of the categories listed.
• All work must be in your own words. You are expected to paraphrase and cite appropriately.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.