12 Oct Select an issue or topic related to college admissions or career exploration. Consider one of the following topics or identify one of your own: A group of high school aged students
Select an issue or topic related to college admissions or career exploration. Consider one of the following topics or identify one of your own:
- A group of high school aged students explaining the importance of goal setting and career planning. Walk students through career planning by helping them:
- Learn about themselves
- Learn about various careers
- Setting a career goal by making a plan
- Parent to a group of special population students, such as highly unmotivated 9th graders or first-generation students, explaining the A-G UC/CSU college entrance requirements:
- What students need to do to be college-ready throughout their high school career
- How you will motivate the students
- What activity you have that will ensure students understand the A-G requirements
- What support will you provide to ensure the students are successful in meeting the A-G requirements
- The financial aid application process and the different types of aid available:
- Financial aid application timeline for FAFSA/CA DREAM ACT and CSS Profile
- Different types of financial aid such as state, federal, institutional, etc.
Develop a 30- to 45-minute guidance lesson on your selected topic for either students or parents. You may work individually or in pairs.
Include a handout and activity that supports your selected topic.
Submit your guidance lesson by Friday 10/13/2023
Due October Friday 12th 2023
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.