15 Sep Select a U.S. multinational company, and respond to the following questions: In terms of currency denomination, describe how the firm prices its revenues and costs. For m
Unit 5 – Individual Project (250 points)
Due: Tue, Sep 19 |Printer Friendly VersionDescription
Select a U.S. multinational company, and respond to the following questions:
- In terms of currency denomination, describe how the firm prices its revenues and costs.
- For multinational enterprises (MNEs) with multiple foreign operations, consider any 2 of those operations and the contribution they are making to the parent firm's profits.
- What means do they use to hedge against exchange rate risk?
- Using this information, what do you think would be the effect of increases or decreases in the dollar’s exchange value on the firm’s profitability?
- Be sure to show all applicable work.
Present your findings as a Word document of 7–10 pages formatted in APA style. Include 5–7 academic, peer-reviewed references that are relevant to and support the deliverable.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head AND THE TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3–4 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
- Please submit your assignment.
- Make sure you submit this assignment by the listed due date. Late deductions will apply for this assignment. Please refer to the Late Submission of Assignment policy.
- If you need assistance, please view the Troubleshooting tips.
- Resave in the proper format per the Assignment Detail instructions, and resubmit.
- Submit with a different Web browser.
- Submit from a different computer.
- Call Technical Support at 877-221-5800, Menu Option 2. They are open 24/7.
- If you are still having difficulties after trying steps 1-4, please contact your course instructor.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.