21 Jan Schedule and conduct an informational interview with someone working in your chosen field/agency of interest. and do reflection ?what you learned and gained from this experience.?assessm
Schedule and conduct an informational interview with someone working in your chosen field/agency of interest. and do reflection what you learned and gained from this experience.
To demonstrate your ability to apply career development theory and assessment, you will complete personal career assessment. This paper will be designed to integrate what you know about who you are as related to the world of work. In this paper, you'll apply two models of career development to your own life and integrate/interpret your career assessment results.
Required elements for the paper include:
· Examine your own vocational/career development (past and present). What were your earliest career aspirations that have informed your path (short section).
· What is the path leading to your current career aspirations (were their major turning points in your career; what were the moments of confusion along with the moments of joy and clarity related to career development; who or what helped you along the way; has anything hindered your progress; how did your cultural background (e.g., gender, ethnicity/race, sexual identity, socioeconomic status, parent education level, geographic location, physical abilities) affect your career development?
· Integrate and interpret career assessment results (at minimum Strong Interest Inventory).
· Based on the assessment results and your own personal career experiences, identify and apply two career theories related to your career development and goals. The report is designed for you to articulate your career development within a theoretical perspective using empirical data.
· The paper should end with recommendations for yourself that take into account where you hope to be in the future with your career development that are supported by what you learned from career assessments and career theory.
Writing standards: Your paper should be 5-7 pages double spaced and written in current APA format.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.