11 Sep Research in Psychology: Analyzing Researc
Research in Psychology: Analyzing Research
No unread replies.No replieAnalyzing Research
Step 1: Visit the Public Library of Science (PLOS One) website (Links to an external site.) (a peer-reviewed journal that freely publishes research articles with open licenses). Do a search for an article that interests you, then answer the following:
- What is the hyperlink to the study you chose?
- What is the title of the study, and who conducted the research?
- Describe the study in a few sentences in your own words.
- Identify and describe either the basic assumption of the researchers, or if it was an experiment, the hypothesis. Why were they conducting this research?
- How was the study performed? What methods were used?
- What were the results and conclusions of this study?
- What questions do you still have after reading about this study? For example, if you were to conduct another study based off of this study, what questions would you ask and what would you still want to find out?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.