14 Nov Postmodern Models: Solution-focused (de Shazer and Insoo Kim Berg) Narrative (Michael White and David Epston) Collaborative (Harlene Anderson) Model Description Provide the context
- Solution-focused (de Shazer and Insoo Kim Berg)
- Narrative (Michael White and David Epston)
- Collaborative (Harlene Anderson)
- Provide the context of the model. Include key theorists, model formation, connection to systems theory, and model assumptions (including description of how change occurs).
- Explain the role of the therapist in facilitating change.
- Determine legal and ethical considerations unique to the model.
- Explain which client population/presenting problems this model would work for and where it would not be appropriate.
- Be sure to support this with 2-3 research articles form your Week 10 annotated outline.
- Document the strengths you have that will fit well with this model.
- Indicate personal areas of improvement that will make this model a better fit for you. Include ways that you will watch for bias and potential misuse of power. Feel free to revisit the presentation that you constructed in Week 3.
Recovery Model and (insert your model here)
- Articulate the principles or concepts from the mental health recovery model that fit with your personal model.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.