22 Jan M.R. is a 28-year-old female patient in good health that visits the clinic for the first time. She recently moved to Florida from New York due to work relocation. She admits not vi
• M.R. is a 28-year-old female patient in good health that visits the clinic for the first time. She recently moved to Florida from New York due to work relocation. She admits not visiting her PCP frequently but requires medical clearance for her new clerical position. She is sexually active, unprotected, in a monogamous relationship. ROS and physical examination are unremarkable. What to do?
• Is there a form to fill? yes or not. If yes, what are the requirements?
• Laboratory work-up: ØRoutine: CBC w/ differential; CMP; U/A ØTitters?
• Is a 12-Lead EKG required?
• Is a CXR necessary?
• Would you do HCG?
• What about other recommendations for screening? Which type of level of care is this?
– The discussion must address the topic
– Rationale must be provided
– May use examples from your nursing practice
– Formatted and cited in current APA 7
– Use 3 academic sources, not older than 5 years. Not Websites are allowed.
– Plagiarism is NOT permitted
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.