17 Sep interview two ?individuals that are in different stages of Adulthood. You may choose ?from the following stages: Emerging/Early Adulthood (20-40), Middle ?Adulthood (40-65), Late Adu
interview two individuals that are in different stages of Adulthood. You may choose from the following stages: Emerging/Early Adulthood (20-40), Middle Adulthood (40-65), Late Adulthood (65+).Interview Requirements: Interviews can be conducted via phone, video conferencing, email, or in person. You can select your own questions to be included in the interview. However, the following core questions must be addressed:
- Basic Demographic Information (age, gender, marital status, employment status)
- What major goals has the person accomplished so far in life?
- What are some of the challenges associated with their current stage of life?
- How does the person feel societal expectations shape their life right now?
- Identify the stage of life that your selected person fits into (Early, Middle, Late Adulthood)
- What are some of the associations common to each interviewee's stage of life? For example, are they an emerging adult starting their first full-time job, at the age in which a mid-life crisis might occur, or stuck in the "Sandwich Generation?" If so, does your interviewee currently fit into any of these common associations? Why or why not?
- Does it seem any prejudicial or stereotypical behavior is experienced in this person's stage of life (e.g., based upon their age/gender/sexuality)?
- Do you believe that this person is developing typically or atypically based upon what you know so far about his/her current stage of life?
- Apply three specific theories from the course readings that apply to both individuals interviewed.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.