20 Sep Imagine a plastic water bottle as a polymeric object and complete the below table.? Answer the following and cite your references:? ? 1. What is the name of polymer?? Please spell out
Imagine a plastic water bottle as a polymeric object and complete the below table.
Answer the following and cite your references:
1. What is the name of polymer? Please spell out its full name.
2. What is its abbreviation?
3. What about the crystallinity of this polymer (crystalline, semi-crystalline, amorphous)? Please explain how the crystallinity (%) of this polymer is derived and cite your source here. The answer may depend on how the polymer is synthesized.
4. Is it thermoplastic or thermoset? Please explain the reason why it is thermoplastic or thermoset.
5. What is its melting point ( Tm )? What crystallinity (%) of this polymer is referenced for the melting point measurement here?
6. What is its glass transition temperature ( Tg ) ? How is Tg defined and measured?
7. Is it biodegradable? Why or why not? Cite your source here.
8. What is the name of its shaping process? Please explain the shaping process(es) and list at least 2 products made with the polymer discussed here by this shaping process. Cite your source.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.