22 Jan How do you know if a reference work is a suitable source for an essay? What are the three main things that we can learn about words from the OED? What are the features of a scholar
Must do in text citation from the textbook for each question, each question's answer can be found in the textbook. No plagiarism copying stuffs from another students online answers.
For this first Guided Reading Questions assignment, please read "Using Reference Works," pp. 35-53 in our Writing Ess.ays about Literature text. The following review questions tie directly to the assigned reading. (Chapter 3, pp. 35-53)
1. How do you know if a reference work is a suitable source for an es.say?
2. What are the three main things that we can learn about words from the OED?
3. What are the features of a scholarly edition?
4. What is the potential value of reading other works by the author you are writing your es.say about?
5. What do you and your classmates think about using the Wikipedia? What does your teacher think?
6. How do you think the biography of authors might be useful in the study of literature?
For each question, please answer with a strong paragraph, drawing examples (meaning quotes) from the assigned reading where appropriate. I'm interested in seeing that you have read the chapter and absorbed the information so that you can now put the ideas in the reading into your own words.
Good rules of thumb for guided reading questions:
- Do your best.
- Show me you're trying.
- Make a sincere effort.
If you do this, you'll get full points.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.