15 Mar Have Ditcher, Quick & Hyde made Rita a valid salary offer? Why or why not?
Discussion – Offer & Acceptance
This discussion is based on the following scenario:
After completing her paralegal program, Rita starts looking for a job. Rita remains unemployed for several months. Finally, the matrimonial law firm of Ditcher, Quick & Hyde agrees to hire her. Nervously, Rita asks what her salary will be. Hyde says they will pay her what they think she is worth based on the average salary for a beginning paralegal in that part of the country.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the material in your textbook for Module 5.
- Review the supplemental resources for Module 5.
- Gather research beyond provided course materials to support your initial response. Cite your research, in-text, using APA formatting as applicable.
- When relevant, support statements by including prior knowledge, work experiences, references, websites, resources, etc. (give credit and use APA citations when appropriate).
Go to the Module 5 Discussion Board and share your thoughts. The length of your post is conditional on the prompt. Answer fully, but concisely. The discussion is meant to be an informed conversation, not a research paper. For full points, you must use the terminology and concepts from the textbook to support your argument.
Your post should address the following points:
- Have Ditcher, Quick & Hyde made Rita a valid salary offer? Why or why not?
- What if Quick says that he will pay Rita the average starting salary paid of new paralegals at mid-level law firms in their city? Is this a valid offer? Why or why not?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.