16 Mar For this assignment, you will create a visual presentation about groups. You will have the option of creating an infographic, brochure, or a slide (PowerPoint) presen
Module 1 Assignment: Groups
Overview:For this assignment, you will create a visual presentation about groups. You will have the option of creating an infographic, brochure, or a slide (PowerPoint) presentation. Please follow the instructions below, and be sure to adhere to APA formatting guidelines.For more information about APA formatting, please visit the APA Resources folder in the Student Resources course menu tab.*To view the grading rubric for this assignment, click on the name of the assignment and click "View Rubric"
Instructions:For this assignment, you will describe types of groups and group development theories as well as explain the benefits of studying group dynamics. Complete the following:
- Create one of the following:
- Slide Presentation
- Answer the following in your presentation:
- What is a group?
- Describe two different types of groups.
- How are groups formed?
- Describe 2 different theories of how groups are formed, then choose which theory you feel best describes group development.
- Explain the benefits of understanding group dynamics.
- Include narrative and effective images.
- If you obtain information or images from another resource, be sure to properly cite your work using APA format.
- Submit your file to this assignment (click on the title of the assignment above).
If you have any questions, please ask your professor.
Resources:See the document below for resources on how to create an infographic, brochure, or slide presentation:
Resources for Creating Multimedia Content See below for information on how to create multimedia content such as videos, infographics, brochures, flyers/poster, and slide presentations.
Resources for Creating Video Presentations:
• “Record a Slide Show with Narration and Slide Timings” (Microsoft website): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/record-a-slide-show-with-narration-and- slide-timings-0b9502c6-5f6c-40ae-b1e7-e47d8741161c
• “Turn your presentation into a video” (Microsoft website): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/turn-your-presentation-into-a-video- c140551f-cb37-4818-b5d4-3e30815c3e83
• “Save a presentation as a video” (Microsoft website): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/save-a-presentation-as-a- video%E2%80%8B-in-powerpoint-ba919059-523d-40a8-b99c-08d18996c09d
• Screencast-o-matic o Main website: https://screencast-o-matic.com/ o Screencast-O-Matic Screen Recorder tutorial: https://screencast-o-
matic.com/tutorial/welcome-to-screencast-o-matic (Shows how to use Screencast-O-Matic and how to upload to YouTube)
o “Microsoft PowerPoint with Screencast-O-Matic” https://screencast-o- matic.com/integrations/powerpoint/
o Screencast-O-Matic. (2021). The ultimate guide on how to screen record. https://screencast-o-matic.com/blog/how-to-screen-record/
• Creating Videos for your online course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMrBAUAGpWs
• Uploading videos to YouTube – “Upload Videos” (YouTube Help): https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57407?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&h l=en&oco=0
Resources for Creating an Infographic: • Nediger, M. (2020). How to make an infographic in 5 steps (guide).
https://venngage.com/blog/how-to-make-an-infographic-in-5-steps/ • Watts, T. (2019). How to make an infographic in Word.
https://infographicsite.com/articles/how-to-make-an-infographic-in-word/ • Microsoft. (n.d.). Infographics templates. https://templates.office.com/en-
us/infographics • “How to Make Infographics with PowerPoint” (CopyPress website)
Resources for Creating a Slide Presentation: • Create a presentation in PowerPoint – https://support.microsoft.com/en-
• An easy guide to creating a presentation in Canva – https://www.canva.com/learn/an- easy-guide-to-creating-a-presentation-in-canva/
Resources for Creating a Brochure: • “How to Make a Brochure on Word (+Best Practices) (Learning Hub
website): https://learn.g2.com/how-to-make-a-brochure • “How to Design a Stunning Brochure in Microsoft Word” (Go Skills
website): https://www.goskills.com/Microsoft-Office/Resources/How-to-make-a- brochure-in-Microsoft-Word
Resources for Creating a Flyer/Poster: • Canva: https://www.canva.com/create/flyers/ • Adobe Spark: https://www.adobe.com/express/create/flyer
- Resources for Creating Video Presentations:
- Resources for Creating an Infographic:
- Resources for Creating a Slide Presentation:
- Resources for Creating a Brochure:
- Resources for Creating a Flyer/Poster:
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.