14 Oct EMERGING AND RE-EMERGING DISEASES FACT SHEET Sir Francis Bacon said, Knowledge is power.? This is most definitely true when it comes to diseases and how to prevent and treat them. As a nurs
EMERGING AND RE-EMERGING DISEASES FACT SHEET
Sir Francis Bacon said, “Knowledge is power.” This is most definitely true when it comes to diseases and how to prevent and treat them. As a nurse, you are charged with teaching patients how to prevent infectious diseases and what to do if they become infected. A powerful tool in your arsenal is the Fact Sheet. Usually comprised of one page of easy-to-read content, these leaflets can be distributed easily and can effectively inform your practice.
To prepare for this Assignment:
· Select one disease that is either emerging or re-emerging in the world today.
· Research the disease using both scholarly and non-scholarly resources.
· Determine your audience (patients, other nurses, schools, etc.) that you would want to share the Fact Sheet with.
· Select pieces of information that are appropriate for your audience.
Disease: Meningococcal Disease
Audience: General Public and Healthcare Professionals in Behavioral Health Settings
· Submit: A 1- to 2-page Fact Sheet.
· Indicate the audience on the Fact Sheet.
· Give a brief history of the disease.
· What are the implications of the spread of the disease?
· How does one detect and prevent the spread of this disease?
· How is this disease treated?
· Your Fact Sheet should be visually stimulating, appropriate for your audience, and formatted with bullet points for easy reading.
· Support your “facts” with at least 3 references.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.