23 Jan Create an advertisement that is full of fallacies You may find a list of fallacies under ‘What are some logical fallacies?’ in the Lesson and Logical fallacy definitions. The intentio
create an advertisement that is full of fallacies (CO1). You may find a list of fallacies under "What are some logical fallacies?" in the Lesson and Logical fallacy definitions. The intention of the advertisement is to manipulate the audience using any number of logical fallacies
Part I: Advertisement
The advertisement will include the following:
- State intended product or position (what are you selling).
- 30 seconds long ( audio).
- Does not need to have any visual elements (for audio).
- Use at
Possible Formats: Audio (radio advertisement) or video (visual media advertisement).
Part II: Explanation
In addition to the advertisement, you will name the fallacies and provide a brief explanation after the advertisement of why you chose specific logical fallacies and why they might be successful in manipulating the audience.
- If you chose the audio option, you can use the embedded audio recorded or upload an MP3.
Consider the following:
- Have fun with this assignment and be creative!
- If you need an alternative format, please contact your instructor immediately.
- For grading expectations, please see the Fallacies rubric. least 2 logical fallacies intended on manipulating the audience (minimum)
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.