15 Sep Change in an Organization This chapter involves change and the response to change in an organization. If you feel uncomfortable already you probably are in the majority. Let’s
Change in an Organization
This chapter involves change and the response to change in an organization. If you feel uncomfortable already you probably are in the majority. Let's read the scenario below and try to understand why change is so difficult.
Scenario: Imagine the days before COVID when we were all in a classroom. Do you remember back then? Well, think about where you decided to sit in a classroom. Did you find that you usually chose the same seat in most of the classrooms that you were in? If not, then what usually made you choose the seat that you decided to sit in? Now if you were to sit in a seat in the first class, how likely were you to sit in the same seat after that? Have I made a point? So change is hard, and we all have gone through some kind of change, small or large, in our lives at school, at our workplace, and at home.
- Read the information above and then answer the following questions:
- Describe what the circumstances were at your workplace when you had to change something
- How did you adjust to the change?
- Were there colleagues that could not adjust to the change?
- Why do you think, in terms of change theory, that there were colleagues that could not adjust?
- Your paper should be:
- One (1) page
- Typed according to APA Writing Style for margins, formatting and spacing standards.
- Typed your paper in a Microsoft Word document, save the file, and then upload the file.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.