24 Nov Benefits Website Content Scenario Your manager has asked you to create the content for the updated benefits website for your company. The existing website was missing important information
Week 8 Assignment – Benefits Website Content
Your manager has asked you to create the content for the updated benefits website for your company. The existing website was missing important information about mandatory and discretionary benefits and, more importantly, did not align with the company’s organizational strategy—this one is a must. Your manager wants current employees and new hires to understand how the company’s benefit offerings reflect and support the company’s vision, mission, and organizational strategy.
The website content should include information on both mandatory and discretionary benefits that are commonly offered in your industry. Use the Benefits Website Content Assignment Template [DOCX] to complete the assignment, which includes the following:
- Develop a brief overview of the company that includes the organization’s vision, mission, and values.
- Identify a minimum of three mandatory employee benefits.
- Provide the legal justification crucial to understanding the mandatory benefits offered.
- Identify a minimum of three discretionary employee benefits.
- Provide related information that is crucial to understanding the discretionary employee benefits offered.
- Evaluate how the discretionary and mandatory benefits align with the company’s organizational strategy.
Note: The assignment requirements outlined above correspond to the grading criteria in the assignment scoring guide, so be sure to address each point.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create benefits website content that addresses mandatory benefits, discretionary benefits, and alignment with a company’s organization strategy.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.