18 Oct At the end of your textbook on page 385, the author mentions several ‘encouraging security architecture developments’:??? The Open Group has created an Enterprise Security Architec
At the end of your textbook on page 385, the author mentions several "encouraging security architecture developments":
- The Open Group has created an Enterprise Security Architect certification. One of their first certified architects has subsequently created a few enterprise security reference architectures.
- The SANS Institute hosted three “What Works in Security Architecture” Summits.
- The IEEE initiated a Center for Secure Design. The Center published a “Top 10 Design Flaws” booklet.
- Adam Shostack published Threat Modeling: Designing for Security, and renown threat modeler, John Steven, has told me that he’s working on his threat modeling book.
- Anurag Agrawal of MyAppSecurity has been capturing well-known attack surfaces and their technical mitigations within his commercial threat modeling tool, “Threat Modeler.”
Choose 2 or 3 three items from the list above and provide an update to their development status. Make sure you provide some background on your selection and then provide the update of the development.Answer the questions with an APA-formatted paper (Title page, body and references only). Your response should have a minimum of 500 words.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.