15 Oct Assignment Sites/Videos: Assigning Resources in Microsoft Project (7 min video) How to Add Resources in MS Project (4 min video)
- Assigning Resources in Microsoft Project (7 min video)
- How to Add Resources in MS Project (4 min video)
- Watch the 2 videos above prior to starting your assignment.
- Make sure that you review each resource and that they are not resourced more than 100% (each resource should be at or below 100%). To do this, you may have to extend the length of the task or put a higher-level employee who may take less time or add more personnel to the task. However, remember that adding more resources is not always the answer.
- Confirm that if your project requires materials (also called resources, they are just not human) these also need to be added to the list of resources and added to a task. Materials also need to have a budget. It can be all in one month or it can be spread. The budget for the materials should mirror how the materials will be paid. Have at least one material resource with budget.
- Add the hourly rate for each resource (weekly rate for each resource).
- Submit the Gantt chart with resource view to the assignment folder.
If you do not have access to MS Project, please use one of the below tools that offers a “free” online version:
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.