17 Sep As a way to address the crime that occurred in the criminal case you found, write a proposal for a new or changed process or practice that is based on a victimization theory. Part I
As a way to address the crime that occurred in the criminal case you found, write a proposal for a new or changed process or practice that is based on a victimization theory.
Part I (250–500 words)
- Explain how the applicable theory or theories could apply to the case you found.
Part II (500–750 words)
- Choose one theory of focus that applies to the case.
- Identify an existing process or practice that would benefit from a change.
- For the purpose of this assignment, consider a process or practice to be an action that can be taken at the day-to-day level, such as employing certain interview techniques, increasing patrols, improving response times, etc.
- Explain why that change would be beneficial.
- Propose the following to address the circumstances in your chosen case:
- A theory-based process or practice change that could help prevent another occurrence of the crime.
- A theory-based process or practice change that could improve outcomes for the victim.
- Explain how this type of change could create positive social change.
Be sure to draw upon examples from the case you selected and the Learning Resources to support your response.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.