14 Oct After examining the selections assigned,?analyze the readings in 1200 -1250?words total.?Separate responses as ‘Part A’ and ‘Part B.’ Part A: Analyze Use the listed questions as a guide a
This is a two-part assignment submitted as one document. After examining the selections assigned, analyze the readings in 1200 -1250 words total. Separate responses as "Part A" and "Part B."
Part A: Analyze
Use the listed questions as a guide as you analyze the selected article—write full title. Respond in 3-5 paragraphs. Do not answer questions individually.
- What kind of audience is the writer addressing?
- What are the writer's purpose and intentions?
- How well does the writer accomplish this purpose?
- What specific kinds of evidence has the writer used?
- How convincing is the evidence?
- Does the writer address opposing views? If so, how?
- Is the writer persuasive? Explain.
B. Summarize: (do not repeat an analysis)
Consider the required elements as you summarizeLinks to an external site. the selected article—write full title.
- The summary should enhance your understanding of the piece.
- Keep in mind the components of a focused summary
- About ¼ of original document
- Writer’s main idea, purpose, intent
- Major details that lead to the writer’s point
- Writer’s conclusion (not yours!)
- Remain objective
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.